what cable do I need to connect my I Mac to a projecter?The mini display port to VGA adaptor that I got, does not work. Inger Lauge, Viborg Denmark
The projecter I bought has a cable that can connect to a PC but not an I Mac or Mac book. I got a mini display port to VGA adapter but it does not work with the IMac, the port is different from the one I have on my Mac book pro, where it works. But I need to connect to the projecter form my I Mac as well
What kind of cable should I get that will fit into the projecter port on my I Mac?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I connect mini-DP cable to MacBook by this adapter?
- Asked by Xin X from Waltham
- Oct 28, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect mini-DP cable to MacBook by this adapter?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
Help!!! Mini displayport to DVI-D?
- Asked by Russell S from New York
- Apr 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Help!!! Mini displayport to DVI-D?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
What cable I need to connect Mac mini to a display with DVI connection
- Asked by Gabor B from Victorville
- Jun 23, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable I need to connect Mac mini to a display with DVI connection)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…