What cable do I need to connect my old Sony camcorder(s-video output) to the firewire 800 port on my new imac

Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    Old Sony camcorders do have a firewire 400 4-pin port. You would need something to connect between firewire 400 4-pin to Mac's firewire 800 9-pin port. S-video output only as video, no audio.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    13 of 24 people found this useful

Related Questions