Will this send a signal over a 100' vga cable without additional signal boosting?
VGA cable length
1 Answer from the Community
A lot of things must be taken into account in a situation like this. I've had mixed experiences when it comes to long vga cables. There are different grades of quality for VGA cables. Also, since VGA is not a digital connection, you run the risk of gaining a lot of noise, and possibly not having a clean signal by the time the connection gets to the receiving device. You may want to do trial and error. I would recommend getting your cables and adapters from a store where you can return them if you end up being unhappy with the end results.
- Answered by Matthew S from Decatur
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this cable output a signal that is HDCP?
- Asked by Axel C from Mendota Heights
- Feb 19, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cable output a signal that is HDCP?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
How to make the USB-C VGA Multipart Adapter work on MacBook 2015
- Asked by Israel P from Houston
- Jan 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How to make the USB-C VGA Multipart Adapter work on MacBook 2015)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter
Does the USB port pass through the DisplaPort signal?
- Asked by Garrison C from Fairbanks
- Feb 23, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the USB port pass through the DisplaPort signal?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter