how to connect ipod shuffle in car
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (how to connect ipod shuffle in car)
3 Answers from the Community
You need to get a cable that has a male input to your shuffle, and either another male output to your car audio's auxiliary input, or a cassette output.
- Answered by Viet P from Springfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I use a casette to portable CD player adaptor with a male mini-phono plug with my old car stereo. In cars with a mini-phono AUX in, I use a male-to male mini-phono stereo cable. The Belkin adapter with the 3rd gen ipod shuffle controls is useful to select a track, pause and adjust ipod output volume, but music plays without it. 1st and 2nd gen ipod shuffles have no restrictions.
- Answered by David T from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Buy Kensington PowerBolt Duo Car Charger and use one USB port to charge iPod in a car.
- Answered by Theo T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
If used to connect to my car (Chevy Volt), can I control iPod functions?
- Asked by Richard S from Colleyville
- Sep 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (If used to connect to my car (Chevy Volt), can I control iPod functions?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)