Can I AirPlay to multiple AirPort Epress/apple TV/AirPlay devices simultaneously from my iPad only - or do I need a computer running with iTunes?
I want to be able to play music via my iPad or iPhone to an AirPort Express, an Apple TV and a Bose Soundlink Air simultaneously (without the need to have a computer running) - is this possible?
2 Answers from the Community
You will need a computer running iTunes, you can only select one device from iOS. Even with the computer, there is no guarantee they will run in sync - for me, the Apple TV and the Airport Express (previous generation) are out of sync by about half a second.
- Answered by Jack W from Riverside
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
only one at a time. You can airPlay to one device without a computer
- Answered by Stewart K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How many devices can be connected - simultaneously - to one thunderbolt port?
- Asked by Diego G from Salvador
- Oct 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How many devices can be connected - simultaneously - to one thunderbolt port?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - B…
Can this keyboard support multiple devices? How many devices maximum can this keyboard support?
- Asked by Kristine M from San Jose
- Nov 28, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this keyboard support multiple devices? How many devices maximum can this keyboard support?)
- Asked about: Logitech Keys-To-Go Ultra-Portable …