Can I use the AirPort device or something similar to transmit audio from the output of my DJ mixing desk to my home Airplay network ?
I'm looking for something that I can plug into the output socket of my Stanton SCS4DJ MP3 mixing desk that will enable me to send the audio output wirelessly to my Airplay network that includes my Denon Ceol Network Music System, Apple TV and any other speakers that I choose to add to my Airplay network. Thanks
1 Answer from the Community
You can but more than likely you'll experience a bit of a delay. This delay will vary depending on how far the router and devices at from one another.
- Answered by Ken P from Everett
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect my Airport Express to the Linksys network?
- Asked by Paul B from Ventura
- Apr 27, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my Airport Express to the Linksys network?)
- Asked about: Linksys Velop Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi…
Can I use HomePod with an Airplay compatible Synology NAS?
- Asked by Leon T
- Feb 15, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use HomePod with an Airplay compatible Synology NAS?)
- Asked about: HomePod