Can the USB port be used for an older iMac computer running 10.4.11 and wifi be used for a laptop running the current OSX?
1 Answer from the Community
I got my answer at the Apple Store. It works if directly connecting the old 10.4.11 computer through the ethernet connection.
- Answered by Paul M from San Carlos
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My imac is running osx version 10.4.11 what do I need to do to upgrade to snow?
- Asked by Randy P from Grimshaw
- Oct 13, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (My imac is running osx version 10.4.11 what do I need to do to upgrade to snow?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard