If I were to start my own wireless network, whould I still need a modem or could I plug my ADSL2 line straight into it?
If not, which modem would be best? I believe we have a splitter from the phone line to the ADSL...
1 Answer from the Community
You would still need an ADSL modem. Previously I used a Zoom ADSL
modem, which worked great, but now I just use the wireless router my ISP sent me (just turning off the wireless function of course and using the airport instead)
- Answered by Paul J from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What modem recommended for ADSL 2 ?
- Asked by Johan R from Auckland
- Jun 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What modem recommended for ADSL 2 ?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Will this adaptor connect Macbook to a power line network?
- Asked by Alice X
- Feb 16, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor connect Macbook to a power line network?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter