I have inherited an iMac g5 without an airport card. Will this allow me to turn the iMac into having a wireless connection?
- Asked by Neil O
- Flag as inappropriate (iMac g5)
1 Answer from the Community
You can set up the Airport Express to work in "client" mode. This basically turns it into a big Airport card that connects to the computer via Ethernet.
- Answered by David H from Cotati
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you connect a 22" cinema display (through an ADC converter) to a 17" iMac?
- Asked by Jan H from Hyde Park
- Feb 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you connect a 22" cinema display (through an ADC converter) to a 17" iMac?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter