Play Videos, Play YouTube, Use Quick Time, Or Use VLC?
I understand that this can wirelessly stream audio using the iTunes airplay feature...
BUT can it also stream other forms of audio (when watching a movie in VLC, when watching a movie in quicktime, or when surfing the internet).
Can't wait for your response!
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. Some Apps have the Airplay audio selection of iPad, Airport Express or Apple TV etc whichever you have available, integrated into the app, for others, you can change the output in iTunes, and the audio from whatever app you are using is redirected from the iPad speakers to the selected output.
For example, I watch some TV shows in bed using the iPad and a TV Network's own App, and direct the surround sound to my receiver for terrific audio.
- Answered by Rod N from Surrey
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this allow me to play stored videos (and You-Tube) on the Samsung SP-H03 on an iPhone 4 & iPad?
- Asked by Joseph M from Cardiff
- Nov 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this allow me to play stored videos (and You-Tube) on the Samsung SP-H03 on an iPhone 4 & iPad?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter