What's the purpose?
Okay, I've been using Windows, and technology to support it. I am proudly switching to Apple products. What is the difference between this and a Linksys router?
- Asked by Dj F from Bland
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the purpose?)
1 Answer from the Community
It depends on which Linksys router you compare it to, in part. Most of the common differences are:
1). Extremely simple and streamlined setup and management.
2). No need to flash an open source rom into it to do things like bridging, if you have a second Apple wireless device.
3). Better integration for system management with other Apple devices than the usual browser-based admin console.
- Answered by David H from Cotati
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the purpose of the headphone jack on the base?
- Asked by Anjuan R from Virginia Beach
- Sep 9, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the purpose of the headphone jack on the base?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Space Gray
what is the purpose of the usb ethernet adapter
- Asked by Sheryl J from Farmington Hills
- Jun 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the purpose of the usb ethernet adapter)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter