I purchased my 11' Macbook Air in Canada in August. I now live in Croaita and my charger has stopped working. Will a European charger work?
If a European charger will work, do I need a transformer to change the voltage from 220V to 110V ?
1 Answer from the Community
No. The charger is dual voltage. Make sure you get it at an Apple store, or Apple authorized provider who deals in new Apple products. Do not go to a cheaper knockoff repair shop or supplier. Some will say they are authorized when they are not. You can check the authorized providers on Apple's website. You may need to get a different adapter plug for when you return to the US if the new charger comes with a European plug.
- Answered by Pamela C from Winthrop Harbor
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this charger work on a macbook air
- Asked by Deborah O
- May 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (does this charger work on a macbook air)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…
No answers yet
I have a car charger from my old MacBook Air with the MagSafe1 plug, so this adapter should work with my new MagSafe2 Air & old car charger, right?
- Asked by Alan G from Montclair
- Nov 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a car charger from my old MacBook Air with the MagSafe1 plug, so this adapter should work with my new MagSafe2 Air & old car charger, right?)
- Asked about: MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter
is this work in philippines?
- Asked by Claret B from Anchorage
- Mar 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (is this work in philippines?)
- Asked about: Twelve South PlugBug World Charger …
No answers yet