I would like to buy an Apple 45W portable power adapter for my Mac iBook G4. Is this possible? If not, can my power adapter be repaired?
The part that plugs into the wall falls out.
1 Answer from the Community
You can go to the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store and they would definitely be able to repair it or get you a new one, but it might not be free.....lol
- Answered by Brian S from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Should I purchase the 45W MagSafe 2 Adapter for my 11" Air (2nd gen, 2011)?
- Asked by Samuel L. C from Kenosha
- Jul 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I purchase the 45W MagSafe 2 Adapter for my 11" Air (2nd gen, 2011)?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter f…