If I bring the laptop to China or HongKong for bussiness trip, do I have to get a power transformer/converter
1 Answer from the Community
If your MacBook is a 2006 to present date, you don't need a power transformer/converter. Your present Power Adapter will accept Line voltage: 100V to 240V AC and Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz. What you will need are Plug Adapters. Go to Apple Store type in power adapters in the search box and get the Apple World Travel Adapter Kit. It includes 6 adapter plugs.
- Answered by Richard P from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Help! Is there an Apple power adapter to charge my USA iphone 5 when I bring it into China (Beijing/Shanghai)? The prongs are different, I'm told...
- Asked by John N from Minnetonka
- Mar 18, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Help! Is there an Apple power adapter to charge my USA iphone 5 when I bring it into China (Beijing/Shanghai)? The prongs are different, I'm told...)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter
Is there room for power supply?
- Asked by Jonathan W from Wyckoff
- Jan 29, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there room for power supply?)
- Asked about: Incase 13" Reform Collection Tensae…