Can I connect my Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter to a VGA monitor using a HDMI to VGA connector?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, but it will be expensive and the quality will be pretty low. Just buy the 30pin to vga adapter. If possible look at an Apple TV to wirelessly stream your screen mirror to TV. Use an Hdmi to vga adapter on the Apple TV.
- Answered by Evan S from Shelby Township
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I connect the 30 pin to 30 pin to vga will it output a/v ?
- Asked by Jason R from Tujunga
- Oct 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (If I connect the 30 pin to 30 pin to vga will it output a/v ?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Apple monitor with 30 pin can this product be used to connect to USB on Macbook
- Asked by Eleonore W from Leesburg
- Jul 5, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple monitor with 30 pin can this product be used to connect to USB on Macbook)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable