Can you watch downloaded films on the tv from iPad
I want to purchase the lead that does this but having read the reviews they are saying you can't watch films downloaded from iTunes . This is the whole point of the lead I would have thought. How do I do this is the lead doesn't work.
1 Answer from the Community
I have found it works with Air Video, which is in two parts, one that sits on your Mac and acts as a server and the IPad resident Air Video player. Additionally, CineXPlayer say they will soon support the Video Dock port. CineXPlayer is and excellent Video App, but currently needs an Itunes connection to download Movies.
BBC IPlayer works with the IDemoweb App which is a Web Browser App that also supports Video out. Seems to work with most sites that don't require Flash Player. I have used the adapter to connect to Samsung and LG Plasmas, plus a Acer Projector without problems. All thats required is VGA and Audio input sockets on TV (most have them). The Apple Adapter doesn't carry Audio, you will need an Audio cable from the IPad to the TV set. You will possibly also need a VGA extension cable as the Apple VGA Adapter is very short. Maplin, EBay, Amazon etc. carry these at reasonable prices. Hope that helps.
- Answered by John D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This work for iPad Air to TV to watch films ?
- Asked by Paul B
- Jun 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (This work for iPad Air to TV to watch films ?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet
can i watch films from my hard drive and put them on my ipad?
- Asked by Herbie M
- Apr 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i watch films from my hard drive and put them on my ipad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television
- Asked by Shada T from Parkville
- Jun 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter