What does VGA stand for?
- Asked by Kelly P from Royal Oak
- Flag as inappropriate (What does VGA stand for?)
1 Answer from the Community
VGA is a legacy port to connect computers and monitors. It stands for Video Graphics Adapter (some call it Video Graphic Array) and you'll also find VGA sometimes used to describe the resolution of the output from the computer: e.g. "SuperVGA. etc."
The connector is a three-row 15-pin DE-15 connector. The 15-pin VGA connector is found on many video cards, computer monitors, and some high definition television sets. On laptop computers or other small devices, a mini-VGA port is sometimes used in place of the full-sized VGA connector.
- Answered by James T from Wake Forest
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you take the stand off of the display?
- Asked by Chris M from Pittsburgh
- Feb 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you take the stand off of the display?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount