which vga extension lead would i need?
Hi, thinking of getting the VGA adapter for ipad and presume it will display normal web browsing up on the tv and photos etc/apps/games like brushes? also PDFS?
Also which vga extension lead would i need? is it a standard one with the plugs either end or do i need male/male male/female plugs etc?
2 Answers from the Community
I would get the double male sided VGA that is black and about six feet long, you can find it at wal-mart for about $20.
I'm sorry to say but it has limited capabilities and will only display
- Answered by Justin D from Gillette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you need an extension, it should be a male/female.
- Answered by Dominic R from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there an extension lead for an iPad Air charger (UK)? What's the length, cost and product reference to order online. Thanks.
- Asked by Valerie R
- Dec 4, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an extension lead for an iPad Air charger (UK)? What's the length, cost and product reference to order online. Thanks.)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable