which vga extension lead would i need?
Hi, thinking of getting the VGA adapter for ipad and presume it will display normal web browsing up on the tv and photos etc/apps/games like brushes? also PDFS?
Also which vga extension lead would i need? is it a standard one with the plugs either end or do i need male/male male/female plugs etc?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (which vga extension lead would i need?)
2 Answers from the Community
I would get the double male sided VGA that is black and about six feet long, you can find it at wal-mart for about $20.
I'm sorry to say but it has limited capabilities and will only display
- Answered by Justin D from Gillette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you need an extension, it should be a male/female.
- Answered by Dominic R from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?
- Asked by Bethany H
- Feb 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
what type of lead do I need to connect my mac to a timecapsule
- Asked by Adam E
- Mar 30, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (what type of lead do I need to connect my mac to a timecapsule)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 2TB