Will the iPad to VGA Adapter allow me to connect my iPad to a HP or similar LCD touch screen monitor and interact with the iPad using the monitor?
1 Answer from the Community
No. A VGA connector only sends information one way, to the monitor. You would be able to interact with the IPad, and see the results on the external monitor, but touching the external monitor would not affect the iPad.
- Answered by David H from Novato
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I mirror my iPhone 6s screen on an iPad 2 using adapters? Not wireless but with wires
- Asked by Mohan D from Chapel Hill
- Oct 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I mirror my iPhone 6s screen on an iPad 2 using adapters? Not wireless but with wires)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
will this connect to my vga adapter?
- Asked by Kristen S from Niles
- Oct 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (will this connect to my vga adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet