Will this allow me to play stored videos (and You-Tube) on the Samsung SP-H03 on an iPhone 4 & iPad?
Put simply, I want to be able to play the films I have stored on my iPad (in the official 'videos' app) using the projector above, likewise with my iPhone 4.
Any ideas if this is possible?
Also, this should mean I can use it to project Keynote presentations and show photos (particularly from my iPhone camera reel?)
Finally, I read somewhere about it only working in native resolution, would this be an issue?
1 Answer from the Community
No, tried it myself, seems like the output resolution & frame rate is too high for our SP-H03.
- Answered by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you play MP4 videos using the dock ?
- Asked by Ian R
- Nov 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can you play MP4 videos using the dock ?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
No answers yet
Is it possible to stream video from a video camera (Sony ActionCam) to iPhone 4S with this? Thank you!
- Asked by Zhong G from Boston
- Apr 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to stream video from a video camera (Sony ActionCam) to iPhone 4S with this? Thank you!)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable