I have a 2011 macbook pro that I bought in Canada, will buying a UK version of this charger (from the apple UK store) be ok?
1 Answer from the Community
The computer will pull 85W from the charger no matter where you bought the computer or the charger. If you buy a UK adapter to be used in the UK, no problems or questions.
IF you bought the UK adapter to be used in Canada, that would require looking up the power output of canadian plugs (assuming they use the same attachment) and comparing that to those of the UK
- Answered by Andrew B from Bristow
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how do I buy it in canada?
- Asked by Wai L
- Dec 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I buy it in canada?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
I recently bought a MacBook in the US for my son. How can I buy a 3 pin adapter so that he can use it in the UK?
- Asked by Keith M
- Apr 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I recently bought a MacBook in the US for my son. How can I buy a 3 pin adapter so that he can use it in the UK?)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…