Can I use TimeMachine to keep my iTunes library which is too big for my MacBook (250GB)?
basically, I want to use Time Machine and Time Capsule to store my iTunes library off my laptop (possible even needing 2 time capsules or an extra EHD). Will this work? Or will Time Machine actually SYNC the old back up and in that way delete all files on the TIme Capsule that are no longer on my laptop?
If so, any other suggestions???
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can I play music from my Mac iTunes library?
- Asked by Susanne T from Loxton
- Feb 29, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (can I play music from my Mac iTunes library?)
- Asked about: UE Megaboom Portable Wireless Speak…
Can iTunes use library stored on this device
- Asked by James S from Winnipeg
- Apr 22, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can iTunes use library stored on this device)
- Asked about: G-Technology 1TB G-DRIVE mobile USB…
Can I use time capsule for iTunes and iPhoto libraries
- Asked by Alan T
- Nov 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use time capsule for iTunes and iPhoto libraries)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB