can iphoto or aperture 3 handle nikon nef files correctly or do I need to load nx 2 on my new Mac. I am a new Mac user have always had PC. Thanks
1 Answer from the Community
If you have been using NX2 I would stick with what you know - far more powerful editing tools!!! - all you have to do is to download NX2 again from Nikon site and use your product key - only downside is that you have to start with NX2.0 and load each of the updates in sequence.
- Answered by Fred N from Duncraig
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this to transfer my files/applications in my MBP to the new Mac Air?
- Asked by Emmanuel B from Los Angeles
- Oct 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to transfer my files/applications in my MBP to the new Mac Air?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter
How to install on my new Mac
- Asked by Brendan K from Lyonville
- Mar 21, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How to install on my new Mac)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet
Can you use this interchangeably between a mac and a pc?
- Asked by Jennifer N from Saint Johns
- Sep 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this interchangeably between a mac and a pc?)
- Asked about: LaCie 1TB Rugged Portable Hard Driv…