how can i get more memory? I need to get Garageband.
- Asked by Jenna C from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i get more memory? I need to get Garageband.)
1 Answer from the Community
Please provide more information.
Which Mac model do you have (type of Mac and year of release)? How much memory do you already have installed? Which OS X version are you using? Which version of Garageband do you intend to install (the most recent version?)?
To get some of this information go to the Apple menu and select "About This Mac".
For memory, in "About this Mac" select "More Info", then select the "Memory" tab at the top of the window. At the bottom right will be instructions for adding more memory.
If you have an iMac, instructions are at supportDOTappleDOTcom/kb/HT1423 (replace each "DOT" with ".").
If your Mac's version of "About this Mac" does not have the "Memory" tab, then select "System Report" and then select "Memory".
Each Mac Model has a maximum amount of memory it can use. Each Mac Model needs a specific type of memory. Compatible memory can be purchased directly from Apple or from third-party retailers.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Hi, how do I get it running in Ipad Garageband ?
- Asked by Lin G
- Oct 16, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, how do I get it running in Ipad Garageband ?)
- Asked about: Shure MOTIV MV88 Digital Stereo Con…
can you use usb memory stick with this product
- Asked by James W
- Dec 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use usb memory stick with this product)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
can i buy additional & bigger size of that memory eartips?
- Asked by Avery N
- May 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can i buy additional & bigger size of that memory eartips?)
- Asked about: RHA MA750i Noise-Isolating In-Ear H…