how can i tell which applications are open in snow leopard? There used to be pointers in the Dock
1 Answer from the Community
They still are... I have my dock on the right side and pointers point to the active applications.
Another way to see active applications is to hold down the COMMAND key (apple or "cloverleaf") and press TAB. This will show the active applications. Each press of TAB will move from application to application.
Or, you can press OPTION-COMMAND-ESC. This will bring up a list of all active applications and give you the opportunity to do a Force Quit of an application. (A Force Quit is only recommended if an application is not responding or behaving normally. I usually follow up with a full shutdown/restart of the system.)
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I load disc applications from my iMac using this drive?
- Asked by Joseph G from Seaford
- Oct 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can I load disc applications from my iMac using this drive?)
- Asked about: G-Tech 1TB G-DRIVE mobile Thunderbo…
can you play MP4 videos using the dock ?
- Asked by Ian R
- Nov 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can you play MP4 videos using the dock ?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
No answers yet
Can I have two screens mounted vertically, it is for radiological applications.
- Asked by Frederic D from Montreal
- Apr 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I have two screens mounted vertically, it is for radiological applications.)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount