I bought a MacPro (Not a Xserve) with Leopard SERVER couple of weeks before SL came out. Can I get a deal on the Mas OS X Snow Leopard SERVER ?
Apple has an upgrade offer for Leopard server on a Xserve, for Leopard on any Mac, but I cannot have the info for Leopard Server on a Mac Pro ? I've tried customer service, but nobody seems to know the answer... they send me from one service to another, with no ending...
1 Answer from the Community
This is something I would call AppleCare on. While the Up to Date program lists only the recent Xserve models as qualifying for the $9.95 upgrade to Snow Leopard Server, I would imagine they would also extend this to your purchase of a MacPro w/ Leopard Server, however I believe the Up to Date offer is only for the unlimited client version. Remember the form needs to be sent in within 90 days of your original purchase, so call them ASAP.
- Answered by Patrick W from Oviedo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use the AirPort Express with Mac OS X Server's RADIUS server?
- Asked by Samuel E
- Jan 25, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the AirPort Express with Mac OS X Server's RADIUS server?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
I'm still on Snow Leopard OS on my Mac and want to use this new Time Capsule to do a full backup BEFORE upgrading to Mountain Lion OS X. Can I do it?
- Asked by N.a. L
- Jun 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I'm still on Snow Leopard OS on my Mac and want to use this new Time Capsule to do a full backup BEFORE upgrading to Mountain Lion OS X. Can I do it?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB