I have 10.5.8 and Logic Pro Academic. I would like to upgrade for 64 bit support. Does the 9.1 upgrade to 64 bit apply to academic version as well?
1 Answer from the Community
You should have no issues upgrading to 10.6 and using Logic in that environment.
- Answered by Randall A from Avondale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it compatible with OS X 10.6.5, 64-bit (Intel)?
- Asked by Evelyn K from Silver Spring
- Dec 29, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with OS X 10.6.5, 64-bit (Intel)?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Can I upgrade the mac I currently have? Running 10.5.8
- Asked by Elizabeth R from I Lion
- May 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I upgrade the mac I currently have? Running 10.5.8)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)