I have erased accidentally programs on my Mac. If I buy the upgrade, will the missing programs be re-installed?
I have erased Photobooth, Ichat, etc.
I wanted to reinstall my computer, but when I bought my Mac (10.5.8), I don't think it came with a software, so I couldn't re-install my computer.
Thanks in Advance
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
how do I enroll in the iPhone upgrade program upon checkout?
- Asked by Joseph P from Miami Lakes
- Mar 26, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I enroll in the iPhone upgrade program upon checkout?)
- Asked about: iPhone
How to install on my new Mac
- Asked by Brendan K from Lyonville
- Mar 21, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How to install on my new Mac)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet