I have mac os x v10.4.11 and want to buy a magic mouse but it says requirements are mac os x v10.5.8 so what do i need to buy to work it?
do i need to buy box set with snow leopard in?
1 Answer from the Community
If you have a Mac with a PowerPC processor (like a G5), you'll need to buy Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. If you have an Intel Mac, you can use Leopard, but Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard would be a much better buy. If you are unsure of which you have, click the Apple Menu and select About This Mac. Your processor and memory specifications will be listed there. Remember to run Software Update after installing either one to ensure that you have all the latest updates and back up your data before upgrading.
- Answered by Joshua R from Olivia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What I need is Os 10.7.2 . Where can I buy it?
- Asked by Hector F from Yauco
- Oct 21, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What I need is Os 10.7.2 . Where can I buy it?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Upgrading from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra
- Asked by Donald M from Olrando
- Dec 2, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Upgrading from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Will this work with OS X Mavericks?
- Asked by April A from Douglasville
- Mar 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with OS X Mavericks?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2