I m concerned that Snow leopard may alter the performance of Office Mac (entourage, word, power point) installed in my lap top..is this an issue?
1 Answer from the Community
I've been using Office Mac 2008 with Snow Leopard since its release, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and limited Entourage usage, all work exceptionally well. I've also received a few updates from MS for Office with good results.
I have a 2007 black Macbook 2.0gHz, 4GB ram, Core 2 Duo. Hopefully this answers your question.
- Answered by Jamal D from Groton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
where is DVD or CD on the desk top?
- Asked by David P from Champaign
- Jan 11, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (where is DVD or CD on the desk top?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Is there anything like the micro soft word that comes with the apple laptop?
- Asked by Arlene K from Charlton
- Nov 21, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there anything like the micro soft word that comes with the apple laptop?)
- Asked about: Mac
can I use this keyboard with my mac lap-top
- Asked by Mary P
- Mar 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this keyboard with my mac lap-top)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …