I want to make my iBook G4 which is running on Tiger compatible to use with the new wifi iPad when they finally come out. What do I need to do?
Tiger OS X 10.4.11
1 Answer from the Community
It may be best to upgrade to Leopard 10.5.8, since the iPad requires it or later to even think about syncing.
- Answered by Brian S from Redmond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
want to hook my ibook g4 to sony hd tv
- Asked by Amy H from Brooklyn
- Mar 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (want to hook my ibook g4 to sony hd tv)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet
i need a keyboard for powerpc g4 os x 10.4 or a after market that is compatible model-M7803.
- Asked by Laura J from Lake Elsinore
- Apr 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (i need a keyboard for powerpc g4 os x 10.4 or a after market that is compatible model-M7803.)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Does this case fit the new iPad
- Asked by Andrew C from Del Mar
- Apr 15, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case fit the new iPad)
- Asked about: Logitech Hinge Case for iPad Air 2