If I upgrade my 233 GHz MacBook Pro to Snow, can I use my Leopard box set on an older Powerbook Pro 1.25 GHz running Tiger 10.4? (License question.)
Does an upgrade to Snow Leopard on my MacBook Pro G5 dual core Intel (233 GHz Intel Duo 2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM) release the older Leopard box set license for use on my older PPC Powerbook Pro (125 GHz PowerPC G4 1GB 512 MHz PowerPC DDR SDRAM), since the 10.6 version is considered a later system and replaces the 10.5 version? This is a license question.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
I have an older MacBook Pro still running snow leapard. Can I use this printer?
- Asked by Frank S from Ringwood
- Oct 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an older MacBook Pro still running snow leapard. Can I use this printer?)
- Asked about: HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw Printe…
Can I use the 8gb memory for my MacBook Pro with a 2GHz processor?
- Asked by Thierry C from Los Angeles
- Oct 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 8gb memory for my MacBook Pro with a 2GHz processor?)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 8GB 1866MHz DDR…
WILL THIS DEVICE WORK WITH MY MACBOOK PRO?
- Asked by Wayne M from Glenview
- Aug 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (WILL THIS DEVICE WORK WITH MY MACBOOK PRO?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter