Is it possible to download only? Because if i add to the cart i only have 2 options, to get shipped or to pick up my self...i only need the download.
1 Answer from the Community
Snow Leopard is only available on disc. So there is no download.
If you do not have an optical drive, you can do one of the following:
1) install from the optical drive of another computer (Mac or PC) on your network that has an optical drive. Apple has instructions entitled "DVD or CD sharing; Using Remote Disc" on its website. (Although it says it will not work for Mac OS X install, it did work for me.)
2) attach an external optical drive for the install
3) on another Mac, use Disk Utility to make a disk image of the Snow Leopard install disk. Then use Disk Utility to "restore" the disk image to a GUID formatted external drive or USB flash stick. You can also restore to a GUID formatted partition created on your hard drive (need 10 gb partition). (If GUID is not available to you, choose the format Mac OS Extended (Journaled) instead.)
To install, Start Up from which ever media the Snow Leopard dmg was restored to (or from an optical drive with the disc).
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it possible to download A copy of a manual for air pods
- Asked by Jeanette B from St Paul
- Mar 31, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to download A copy of a manual for air pods)
- Asked about: AirPods
Is it possible to download text files to this
- Asked by Margaret P
- Mar 1, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to download text files to this)
- Asked about: SanDisk 128GB Connect Wireless Stic…
No answers yet
can the ipad charger be used to download software updates via a laptop running Windows?
- Asked by Betty V from Brisbane
- Jun 7, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can the ipad charger be used to download software updates via a laptop running Windows?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable