Is snow leopard a multilingual on the UK-DVD?
As I am a German living in the UK, I'd buy it in the UK. But I want to install it in German on my MacBook.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes Apple OS has always supported all world languages. It's all packed in one CD. Your international settings are in your System Preferences. Just drag the language you want to the top of the list and restart.
- Answered by Vladimir G from Fairfax
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
When are they available in the uk
- Asked by Wilson I
- May 20, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (When are they available in the uk)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet
If I buy a superDrive in the USA will it play my UK DVD's?
- Asked by Paul S from Llandrindod Wells
- Jul 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (If I buy a superDrive in the USA will it play my UK DVD's?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive