Just got iphone 5 and want to connect to Itunes on my home Mac which is running OX X 10.5.8. Do I have to upgrade to Snow Leopard to sync my iphone5
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you must upgrade to Snow Leopard first.
- Answered by Joshua F from Bowling Green
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I upgrade the mac I currently have? Running 10.5.8
- Asked by Elizabeth R from I Lion
- May 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I upgrade the mac I currently have? Running 10.5.8)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Does the iPhone 5 adapter work on the Sony dream machine?
- Asked by Amina C from Sinking Spring
- Jan 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPhone 5 adapter work on the Sony dream machine?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter