Just got iphone 5 and want to connect to Itunes on my home Mac which is running OX X 10.5.8. Do I have to upgrade to Snow Leopard to sync my iphone5
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you must upgrade to Snow Leopard first.
- Answered by Joshua F from Bowling Green
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this adapter for connecting the Micro usb to hdmi?
- Asked by Juan M from Bogota
- Nov 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adapter for connecting the Micro usb to hdmi?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Can this LaCie 1TB mobile hard drive be used on a mac 10.5 8 Leapord
- Asked by Sharon C from Aldershot
- Dec 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this LaCie 1TB mobile hard drive be used on a mac 10.5 8 Leapord)
- Asked about: LaCie 1TB Porsche Design Portable H…