1 Answer from the Community
Boot Camp is included on either the Mac OS X Leopard Install DVD or the Mac OS X Snow Leopard DVD. Either way, Boot Camp is installed when you install the main Mac OS X System. The Boot Camp Setup Assistant app is located in /Applications/Utilities. Launch this assistant after you have installed Mac OS X. If it says you need to update your firmware to the EFI version, then if I remember correctly, you just have to run Software Update, and it should come up as some sort of Firmware update to do with your Mac type. After that re run the Boot Camp Setup Assistant and it will guide you through the Boot Camp Setup.
I hope that this has answered your question.
- Answered by Alexander C from Wilburton, Ely
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can Mac Pro have a preloaded Bootcamp?
- Asked by James B from Elkridge
- Jan 7, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Mac Pro have a preloaded Bootcamp?)
- Asked about: Refurbished Mac Pro 3.7GHz Quad-Cor…
No answers yet
Bootcamp windows 10 failed but cannot restore
- Asked by Sander H from Merksem
- Jan 29, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Bootcamp windows 10 failed but cannot restore)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
When will this adapter work in Bootcamp (windows 7)? If it will...
- Asked by Kevin C from Chatswood
- Jun 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (When will this adapter work in Bootcamp (windows 7)? If it will...)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
Will this work with a MacBook running Bootcamp (and Windows)?
- Asked by Paul S
- Nov 5, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a MacBook running Bootcamp (and Windows)?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display