What is the difference between Office suite and iwork?
will I be able to carry on my research work using iwork? what about the bibliographies?If iwork and Office suite can perform similar functions
then why should I instal Parallel desktop along with the office?
1 Answer from the Community
iWork is apples equivalent to Microsoft office,
'Pages' combines the functions of word, one note and publisher,
'Numbers' the same for Excel,
and 'Keynote' is the equivalent to PowerPoint.
- Answered by Joseph H from Worcester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What power cord adapter can we use for both a 13" Macbook and a 17" Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Kristin P from Saint Louis Park
- Oct 8, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What power cord adapter can we use for both a 13" Macbook and a 17" Macbook Pro?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
Does this work with the Adobe Creative suite as well?
- Asked by Jake S
- Dec 2, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the Adobe Creative suite as well?)
- Asked about: Wacom Intuos Art Pen and Touch Tabl…