What is the difference between Office suite and iwork?
will I be able to carry on my research work using iwork? what about the bibliographies?If iwork and Office suite can perform similar functions
then why should I instal Parallel desktop along with the office?
1 Answer from the Community
iWork is apples equivalent to Microsoft office,
'Pages' combines the functions of word, one note and publisher,
'Numbers' the same for Excel,
and 'Keynote' is the equivalent to PowerPoint.
- Answered by Joseph H from Worcester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work with the Adobe Creative suite as well?
- Asked by Jake S
- Dec 2, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the Adobe Creative suite as well?)
- Asked about: Wacom Intuos Art Pen and Touch Tabl…
Is there a difference in the Home & Business and the Home & Student version of Office 2016?
- Asked by Warren W from Madison
- Aug 26, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a difference in the Home & Business and the Home & Student version of Office 2016?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office Home & Business 20…