Will this make my computer compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended?
1 Answer from the Community
If you have a multi-core Intel-based Mac (64 bit), then yes. I believe Multi-Core refers to 2, 4, 6, 8 or 12 cores. An Intel Core Solo or Intel Core Duo processor won't do (they're 32-bit), but an Intel Core 2 Duo may be adequate (it's 64-bit). Xeon, Core i3, Core i5, and Core i7 processors should all be okay.
Once you have Snow Leopard installed, do system updates (under the Apple Menu) to bring up to OS 10.6.8. Then install Photoshop CS6.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use Adobe CS6 products on my IMac OS 10 El Capitan?
- Asked by Joel C from Norcross
- Sep 19, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Adobe CS6 products on my IMac OS 10 El Capitan?)
- Asked about: Mac
Does this work with the Adobe Creative suite as well?
- Asked by Jake S
- Dec 2, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the Adobe Creative suite as well?)
- Asked about: Wacom Intuos Art Pen and Touch Tabl…
is there a range extender that is compatible with airport extreme
- Asked by Sara H from St. Paul
- Dec 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a range extender that is compatible with airport extreme)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme