So i have a ford would it work if i plugged this cord into my SYNC USB system in the car. and also is there a monthly fee for the internet
1 Answer from the Community
No, this is for plugging into an Apple Computer's USB Socket, to provide an Ethernet RJ45 Socket for an Ethernet cable.
(Your car expects to see a USB Storage device, with files stored on it. This is not a USB Storage Device.)
- Answered by James G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What cable do I use with my Ipod touch and Sync in my Ford Taurus?
- Asked by Karen H from West Mifflin
- Apr 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do I use with my Ipod touch and Sync in my Ford Taurus?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can this be plugged in to a USB Port in my car to charge multiple devices while driving?
- Asked by Kerry S from Lewis Center
- Jul 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be plugged in to a USB Port in my car to charge multiple devices while driving?)
- Asked about: Native Union SMART Hub Bridge Charg…