what is the purpose of the usb ethernet adapter
- Asked by Sheryl J from Farmington Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the purpose of the usb ethernet adapter)
1 Answer from the Community
It's made to give the MacBook Air an Ethernet port, because it doesn't have one built in.
- Answered by Derek K from Hanover
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Ethernet and USB Pass Through?
- Asked by Ernest C from Los Angeles
- Oct 28, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Ethernet and USB Pass Through?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…