will it allow me to transfer files from my iBook G4 OS 10.3.9 to my new MacBook Air? Basically will my iBook detect it?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. The adapter will be seen by your MBA and will create a connection with the iBook.
You might be needing a cross-over cable if you don't use a switch/router.
Can you please check if the ibook sees this adaptor ? pretty please :P
- Answered by Vaetus R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this keyboard be used with a Power Mac G4 that had OS X 10.3.9 installed?
- Asked by Austin V from Moore
- Apr 21, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this keyboard be used with a Power Mac G4 that had OS X 10.3.9 installed?)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K7…
Is this the cable I need to connect my iPad to my iBook so I can transfer files back and forth?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Jan 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the cable I need to connect my iPad to my iBook so I can transfer files back and forth?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable