I have a 2002 iBook, model no. A1005, power req's 24dc/1.875A. Will this power adapter work with it? If not, which will?
1 Answer from the Community
No it will not work. This magsafe adapter is for the Macbook series. You need the "Extra Portable Power Adapter - 65W (for iBook & PowerBook)"
Do a search for Adapters in the Apple Store and you will see it.
- Answered by Donna E from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Might be a "duh" question, but it wouldn't work on a 2008, 17" MacBook Pro would it???
- Asked by Shaina H from Richond
- Oct 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Might be a "duh" question, but it wouldn't work on a 2008, 17" MacBook Pro would it???)
- Asked about: MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter