I have the latest Mac Book Pro and I will be going to Italy, can I purchase a Power brick in Italy and use with my MacBook from the USA?
250 GB HD
1 Answer from the Community
Don't buy a new brick, go to Apple.com or your local Apple store and buy this:
MB974ZM/A - Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
The World Travel Adapter Kit includes the Apple USB Power Adapter, USB Cable and six interchangeable AC adapter plugs for use with iPod and iPhone. The adapter plugs can also be used with Apple MagSafe Power Adapters, Portable Power Adapters, and AirPort Express, so you can plug your power adapter into most electrical outlets around the world.
- Answered by Eric H from Malvern
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I charge my MacBook Pro (13" with usb-c) with an usb-a to usb-c, and then use the iPhone power brick from there?
- Asked by Martin Nymann J
- Apr 25, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my MacBook Pro (13" with usb-c) with an usb-a to usb-c, and then use the iPhone power brick from there?)
- Asked about: 29W USB-C Power Adapter
How much electrical is required to charge the latest MacBook Pro 13"
- Asked by Thomas W D from Empire
- Jan 16, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How much electrical is required to charge the latest MacBook Pro 13")
- Asked about: Mac