is it safe to charge my macbook pro with a 220v power outlet?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it is, because the adapter was designed to work from 100 - 240 V.
- Answered by Fredy G from Jakarta Barat
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the MacBook power adapter work overseas with 220V?
- Asked by Ashok Z from Tulsa
- Dec 12, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the MacBook power adapter work overseas with 220V?)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…
can i charge my mini ipad with 220v
- Asked by Lucien B
- Jan 8, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (can i charge my mini ipad with 220v)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet