What is the difference between type L and type T ?
It just broke my MagSafe adapter of 60 W type T, I have Macbook 2009, I can use a L type?
2 Answers from the Community
Should work fine...
I have a late 2007 MacBook Pro 15" with T-type MagSafe, and this L-type charger is working like a charm.
- Answered by Edgar M from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I hope you found an answer by now, but just in case you or anyone else still has this question...
The L and T adapters have a different connector shape, so they fit in different computers. So if you had a T-shape (meaning the piece that connects to the computer and the cord coming out of it connect in a T-shape), you need that one.
- Answered by Kimberly M from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does this product come with a type L adaptor for Italy?
- Asked by Athena B from Brantford
- Apr 5, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (does this product come with a type L adaptor for Italy?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
What type of battery is used in the Apple Pencil?
- Asked by Ralph G from Los Angeles
- Feb 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What type of battery is used in the Apple Pencil?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
Do the Mophie Juice Pack Air and/or Helium use Apple Lighting cables to charge different cables?
- Asked by Margaret D from Omaha
- Nov 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the Mophie Juice Pack Air and/or Helium use Apple Lighting cables to charge different cables?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 5/…