Does it work with a 13" macbook air brought in 2012 version OS X 10.8.4?
- Asked by Amy C from Burnaby
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with a 13" macbook air brought in 2012 version OS X 10.8.4?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. OSX 10.7.2 up.
- Answered by Max W from Pacific Palicades
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
System Requirements: OS X v10.7.4 or Later and Thunderbolt-equipped Mac computer
but, you may have to update your MacBook Air's firmware with the Thunderbolt 1.2 updater.
-hold down option key
-click Apple menu
-select "System Information..." (first item)
result: System Information app launches
In System Information app
-click "Thunderbolt" (two items above Network) in left column
if your computer has Thunderbolt hardware, you'll see a readout of what the your computer has.
If you see "Thunderbolt: No drivers are loaded.", your computer does _not_ have Thunderbolt HW.
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work with OS X 10.8.4?
- Asked by Lindsay F from Bensalem
- Sep 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with OS X 10.8.4?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 2TB
Does this work with 2012 macbook pro (13”)?
- Asked by Layla B from Orlando
- Jan 22, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with 2012 macbook pro (13”)?)
- Asked about: mophie powerstation USB-C XXL Unive…