Does the Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter cable work with MacBook Air 11-inch Late 2010 with mini display port (and not thunderbolt)?
1 Answer from the Community
No; only display devices will work with the DisplayPort. You should probably get the USB version of the Ethernet adapter. (and get a USB hub if you are out of USB ports)
- Answered by Mike P from Roseville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What port is this used in on my macbook air?
- Asked by Holly B from Melbourne
- Apr 16, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What port is this used in on my macbook air?)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …