Apple Superdrive question With Parallels Desktop 8
I am planning on getting one of the new iMac's early next year.
Now, the new iMac's do not have an optical drive (like the Macbook Air, Macbook Pro Retina Display). I'm planning on getting the Apple Superdrive and also I'm going to be purchasing Windows 7 and Parallels Desktop 8 to install on my iMac.
I know it isn't possible to try it with the new iMac's yet, but I was wondering if anyone has tried or knows if its possible to use the Apple Superdrive with the Macbook Air Macbook Pro Retina Display when running Windows 7 through Parallels Desktop 8, basically does the Apple Superdrive show up in Windows 7 and are you able to read, burn CD's, DVD's in Windows 7 with the Apple Superdrive?
Thanks in advance.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is Windows Remote Desktop available in Parallels?
- Asked by Gregory S from Lutz
- Apr 22, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Windows Remote Desktop available in Parallels?)
- Asked about: Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac - Pro …
Does it support Apple USB SuperDrive?
- Asked by Peiyu L from Riverton
- Jun 6, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support Apple USB SuperDrive?)
- Asked about: Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Express Dock H…
I am confused between Apple USB superdrive and the Macbook Air superdrive MBAC
- Asked by Dinah E from Baybay Leyte
- Aug 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I am confused between Apple USB superdrive and the Macbook Air superdrive MBAC)