Is it possible to use my 2008 SuperDrive on my Macbook Pro?
I bought a SuperDrive in 2008 for my Macbook Air (first generation) and still use it. I just bought a MacBook Pro with Retina display and I am having trouble using the SuperDrive on my new computer. It said something like "SuperDrive not compatible with computer." However, when I look at this SuperDrive, it says it should be compatible. Because I have an older SuperDrive, will it no longer be compatible with my new computer?
- Asked by fn from Arroyo Grande
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to use my 2008 SuperDrive on my Macbook Pro?)
1 Answer from the Community
Possibly, however it is recommended you get the newer version in case of much-needed improvements from your 2008 one.
- Answered by Dylan J from Acworth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will It support Apple Super Drive and usbc Monitor?
- Asked by Hua Feng W from San Jose
- Jul 18, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will It support Apple Super Drive and usbc Monitor?)
- Asked about: Satechi Aluminum USB-C Multiport Pr…
can i use this to hook my macbook pro to my tv
- Asked by Jacqueline L from New Castle
- Feb 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this to hook my macbook pro to my tv)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…